You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
1. What information do we collect?
When you register with us we may collect, store and use the following information:
- Details that you provide to us for the purpose of completing the application process. This will include both your personal information and details of your business.
- Information that you provide us through communication or feedback whilst you and your organisation have a loan with us or afterwards.
- Information from external sources such as credit bureau, customer service providers, our partners and third party organisations.
- Details of your visits to our site including location data and other communication data.
In order to ensure we provide you with the best customer experience, we may monitor and/or record your telephone calls for quality checks and staff training.
2. IP addresses and cookies
When using our website we may collect Information about your computer and about your visits to the website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. This is statistical data about browsing patterns and does not identify an individual. By using our website, you accept we may collect and use this information as outlined below.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one. For further information visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
3. Using your personal data
kashhub may record, exchange, analyse and use relevant information provided by you or by someone acting on your behalf for the following:
- Assessing applications for credit, managing your loan and updating your records.
- Processing customer service enquiries or complaints.
- To perform statistical analysis, market research, or marketing services.
- The development and improvement of our products, services and website content.
- To identify, prevent or tackle fraud, money laundering and other crime.
We may share your information with third parties in relation to the above activities where we use them to process information and provide services on our behalf. We carefully select our third party relationships and your information will be protected, in accordance with the data protection legislation, by a strict code of security which all members of our staff and that of third parties are subject to.
4. Credit Reference Agencies, Fraud Prevention, Credit Insurance Providers and Debt Collection Agencies
For the application process we will share your information with a credit reference agency or agencies (CRA(s)) to verify your identity and suitability for a loan. We will check the details of the director, partner member or proprietor that signs the agreement on behalf of your organisation. The CRA will record details of the search performed. As we perform a quotation search, the footprint on your credit file will be visible to you, to the CRA and to us but to no other lender.
The CRA supply us with public information and shared credit and fraud prevention information and information on all applications will be sent to CRA(s) and recorded by them.
We reserve the right to credit search you further, at our discretion, over a period of 12 months from the date of the initial credit search. When a loan is taken, details of the loan and how it is managed will be given to CRA(s). If we demand payment following any default by you and you do not repay in full or on time, then, provided there is no genuine dispute, we will register the default with the CRA(s).
The registration of a default notice will remain on file for seven (7) years, and may affect your ability to obtain further credit for us or another lender.
Prior notice will be given before a default notice is registered on your credit reference file in the form of a default notice that we will send to you at the most recent address we have for you.
Fraud Prevention and Debt Collection Agencies
To prevent crime, money laundering and to recover debt, we may exchange information with a fake with false, debt collection agencies and other organisations including other lenders. If you or anyone acting on your behalf provides us with fake or inaccurate information, details will be passed on to fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering.
Any default notices registered with CRA(s) may be used by the FPA(s) or debt collection agencies to perform checks and trace your whereabouts in order to recover outstanding debt to us or to another lender.
Credit Insurance Providers
For the application and ongoing servicing processes, we may also share your information with our Credit Insurance Providers (“CIP”), which includes relevant third parties to the CIP, including its family company, brokers, or other parties. You consent that the CIP may use your information for the following purposes:
- To administer their insurance policy, including underwriting, claims handling and issuing renewal information and documentation
- To carry out research and analysis and create statistical and testing information and for the purposes of customer profiling (including with transactional information)
- To help prevent and detect fraud or loss and recover debt
- To contact you by post, email, telephone, fax, text or MMS about other products and services offered by the CIP. If you no longer wish for your information to be used for this purposes, you must notify us and we will pass along all such information to the CIP.
If you no longer wish for your information to be used for these purposes, you must notify us and we will pass along all such information to the CIP
If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering. Further details explaining how the information held by fraud prevention agencies may be used can be obtained on request by emailing email@example.com
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
- To the purchaser or prospective purchaser of any business or asset which we are or are contemplating selling.
We give the greatest priority to compliance with UK data protection and other privacy laws to which we are subject to.
We are committed to a high level of security as we collect and transfer sensitive information such as personal and financial details. We will take technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of this information.
We will store all personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. SSL certificates meet the highest standard in internet security for website authentication.
Where you have been given a password which enables you to access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password and user details confidential.
7. International Data Transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States), which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Areas (EEA).
By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfers, storing and processing of personal information.
8. Access to your Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have a right to access personal information we, credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies hold about you. This is called a “subject access request” which you can make in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
You must inform us if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
With your permission we may use your personal details to give you information about products and services available from ourselves and other members of our group company, which may be of interest to you. If personal information is passed on, it is only such information as would allow them to contact you, by telephone, email, post, mobile messaging and other means.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email to the following address at any time email@example.com.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party organisations.
If you are a sole trader or an unincorporated partnership with less than four partners, you should read the following FCA required risk warning:
Warning: Late payment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk.